TEAM BEAST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Profile Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RushinG.
Admin Marshal
RushinG.

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Profile Template Empty
PostSubject: Profile Template   Profile Template Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:52 am

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone here in the forums. There's a few changes I want to implement to this thread so that the forum traffic and interest would be back to its glorious state. Instead of using a single thread for everyone's profile, each member will have to start a thread of their own and follow a simple template which I've included on the bottom. This will encourage everyone to comment and discuss about individual's gear, uniform, guns or accessories and owners of the thread can add in more information or progress to their arsenal.

The template that I will provide is a simple guideline to what you should have as a starting post on your thread. This doesn't mean you have to stick to that template all the time, as you guys can add in more information as much as you please.

Profile Template -

Call sign:
Primary Weapon:
Secondary Weapon(s):

Make sure that every information is accurate. Posting is non-subjective and is not compulsory for all the members (but we would like to know you better through this way). It is to your discretion on the information you post on the forums. And remember, enjoy and be nice to one another!
Back to top Go down

Profile Template
Page 1 of 1